This week Josh and Richard start the show with two great pieces of listener feedback. The first one requires a large deep-dive into the history of the Xbox One, and whether Microsoft’s previous decisions and current direction are alienating too many users.
After the feedback, the guys discuss a rumor they never expected to be real, that Microsoft may actually be working to bring Movies & TV to Android and iOS. The July update landed on the Xbox One. It brings grouping of games and apps and a few other features. There’s also yet another new special edition Xbox One controller.
And of course, the guys couldn’t miss discussing the Surface Go. Where does this new 2-in-1 fit in the market, and will it be successful?
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #452.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Microsoft is working on Movies & TV apps for Android and iOS
- Spotify finally lets Android users reorder playlists
- July Xbox Update Rolling Out Today
- Bring Your ABXY Game with the Xbox Wireless Controller – Sport White Special Edition
- This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale
- New Games with Gold for July 2018
- Microsoft’s $399 Surface Go aims to stand out from iPads or Chromebooks
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles