Entertainment 2.0 #429: Naively Foolish
It seems as if most of the tech industry was attempting to give deference to the launch of Microsoft’s Xbox One X this week. Other than the release of the most powerful game console in history, there wasn’t a lot of other big news. That didn’t stop Josh and Richard from digging up some useful tools and deals though! There’s a site that promises to better inform your UHD Blu-ray purchasing decisions, and at the same time Amazon is running a great promotion on those 4k discs.
The rest of the news was dominated by Microsoft’s gaming division. With the launch of the Xbox One X the guys were wondering what happened to the original claims of greatly reduced load times. Fortunately there is pretty definitive information available now analyzing those load times. Microsoft may also be considering releasing first-party titles on other devices. They also have a video game streaming service in the works.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30pm ET!
Click here to download episode #429.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Real or Fake 4k
- Amazon 4k UHD Bluray Disc Sale
- Xbox One X – Loading Times Analysis (S vs X, Enhanced Games, Back Compat, External HDD)
- Microsoft could bring first-party titles to rival platforms
- Microsoft plans to launch a game streaming service
- This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale
- Xbox Live Games With Gold For November 2017
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles