This week the guys dig deep into a brand new feature for Windows 10. It’s called Windows Sonic, and it provides 3D spatial audio processing. On the Xbox side, you can finally use a custom picture for your Xbox gamerpic. Josh and Richard discuss how to set it up, and how to find great pictures to use. The day of recording was also an interesting Microsoft anniversary. Can you guess what happened? Finally, Samsung still isn’t satisfied with Dolby Vision, so they’ve come up with their own HDR standard.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30pm ET!
Click here to download episode #404.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Book Shambles Season 2 Episode 6
- How to turn on Windows Sonic audio in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- If you have the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 – you can now upload your own custom gamer picture
- Xbox One Custom Gamer Pics
- April Games with Gold ending soon
- Xbox Live Games With Gold For May 2017
- Today in Tech History – April 25, 2017
- Samsung’s new HD TV format targets arch-rival LG and Dolby Vision
- S-Town Podcast
- Richard was on Cordkillers this week
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles