Entertainment 2.0 #399: HDR 10s and the 7.1s
Josh and Richard are back to cover the latest Microsoft entertainment technology news. The Windows 10 Creators Update has a small new feature starting to see the light of day that has Josh excited. YouTube looks to enter the streaming TV market. The guys have a reminder for any long-time Zune users while Spotify may be launching a hi-fi service soon. A once-intriguing, but never realized, Windows phone sees new life with a new OS.
On the gaming side Xbox will soon be offering a Netflix-style gaming service. Microsoft also has more benefits for indie game developers.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30pm ET!
Click here to download episode #399.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Hands-On with Microsoft Movies & TV’s New Mini Mode
- YouTube TV FAQ: All your questions answered!
- Zune DRM Licences End on March 12
- Spotify is testing a lossless Hi-Fi option as it hits 50 million paid subscribers
- Introducing Xbox Game Pass: Unlimited Access to More Than 100 Games
- New Investments for Xbox Developers and Gamers Kick Off GDC 2017
- Beam now on Xbox One
- March Games with Gold
- Deals with Gold
- NuAns NEO has pivoted to Android
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles