Home: On #035 – Catching Up, with Tom Merritt
Daily Tech News Show host Tom Merritt joins us to catch up on the latest smarthome news, including recent product announcements from Wink and Logitech, a lawsuit from iControl, and a truly smart connected LED bulb.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Wink announces the Relay Controller
- iControl sues Zonoff, SecureNet over monitoring and control patents
- Harmony adds home control functionality to its hub
- Former Tesla and NASA engineers design smarter bulb
- Belkin launches anticipated WeMo LED bulbs
- INSTEON introduces voice control
- Revolv adding IFTTT support
- RadioRA 2 RF Fan Control
- Vizia RF Fan Speed Control
- Catch up on the daily tech news with Tom on the Daily Tech News Show
- Follow Tom Merritt on Twitter at @acedtect
- For everything Tom’s up to, go to tommerritt.com
Home: On is now listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The NextMarket Podcast, HomeTech.FM Podcast, and Daily Tech News Show.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.