Home: On #030 – Bridging Standards, with Mike Soucie
Revolv co-founder Mike Soucie joins us to talk about the latest wave of new industry standards, the possibility of Samsung purchasing SmartThings, and Revolv’s special sauce to help unify and evolve the increasingly splintered connected home.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Intel, Samsung, Broadcom lead Open Interconnect Consortium
- New IoT communication standard, Thread, spawned from Nest
- Samsung believed to be purchasing SmartThings for $200M
- Security researchers hack into network through LIFX bulbs
- Android Wear Home Automation concept video on YouTube
- Our review of the Revolv Hub
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.