Richard is back from SXSW to join Josh for a jam-packed episode of Entertainment 2.0. The guys kick off the show with a ton of listeners questions. As always, if you can help to answer any of the questions please leave a comment or email the show. There was a scare in the Windows Media Center community to discuss before taking a look at a new theme for the software. Josh took an opportunity to discuss what the rumors of Microsoft buying Xamarin could mean for the entire mobile market. The Surface 2 with LTE is official and available, Microsft and Nook are changing their partnership, and VLC has finally been released for Windows 8. Josh also fills us in on the next round of updates coming for the Xbox One. There’s also an interesting story with the Polk 4 Shot headset. If you’re not listening live you’re missing a lot of fun, so make sure to join Josh and Richard for the live recording of episode 270 on Tuesday, March 25th at 8:00pm ET!
Click here to download episode #269
Subscribe to the Show
- Windows Media Center Guide Data Stops Updating
- Modern8 Windows Media Center Theme
- Is Microsoft About to Buy Xamarin?
- Surface 2 with LTE (Now Official and released)
- Microsoft and Nook redo their agreement; no Microsoft e-reader in the works
- VLC Embraces the Windows 8 UI
- Xbox One’s Next Wave of Features
- Polk Releases Polk Chat Pro Amid Mic Quality Complaints
Send us your feedback by email and voicemail! (1-877-856-4933)
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard and Richard Gunther.
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles