Entertainment 2.0 #151 : Spooky News
Josh and Richard are back together for a spooky Episode 151 of Entertainment 2.0. As usual, the two kicked off the show with some listener feedback, including a very suspicious voicemail. After that they dove into all the news of the last couple of weeks. They started with a supposed leak of Windows 8 that includes Windows Media Center. After that they discussed a new service from the people who brought us PlayOn. Next they mentioned that the InfiniTV 4 USB is now available and shipping from Amazon before moving on to discuss the possibility of Vudu coming to the Xbox 360. Josh then briefly discussed the two Windows Phones that Nokia announced last week. They finished off the show by discussing the Google TV update, the Redbox rate hike, and an update to the Recorded TV HD Media Center plugin. Make sure to join Josh and Richard for the live recording next Tuesday, November 8th, at 8pm ET!
Click here to download episode #151
Subscribe to the Show
- Windows Media Center returns to Windows 8 in build 8141
- Play Later
- Ceton InfiniTV 4 USB Now Shipping and Available on Amazon
- Xbox Companion app for WP7 shown off at Nokia World, leaks Vudu integration
- Nokia Windows Phones Announced (Lumia 800 and Lumia 710)
- Google TV, take two, arrives next week with Honeycomb, Android Market
- Redbox’s $1 per night DVD rentals jump to $1.20 October 31st, Blu-ray and games stay the same
- Recorded TV HD Update Brings New UI Features
Be sure and send us your emails and voicemail! (1-877-856-4933)
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Entertainment 2.0 is brought to you by Low Carbon PC, makers of stylish eco-friendly mini PC computers! Support us by supporting them. Check out their amazing computers that are perfect for your home theater PC needs by going to their website at www.LowCarbonPC.com!