It’s a new year, and we’re ready for CES…so what’s that all mean? It’s time to get together again with our friends from CNET. Andrew Gebhart joins us this time to review last year’s show and speculate about what this year will bring. Plus, we have some old news to catch up on. And robots! Andrew loves him some robots!
Listen to the episode here or download it.
Did you like it? Please rate it in iTunes or on Stitcher.
- Alexa Guard Goes Live
- White-Rodgers Recalls Thermostats Due to Fire Hazard
- ConnectSense Outlet Generation 2 Supports Amazon/Google Assistants
- Ring Uses Amazon’s New Security Panel Controller API
- Philips rolls out support for power failure recovery
- You can now purchase Ikea’s $10 smart plug in the US
- Amazon Dramatically Improves Alexa Routines
- iDevices products now integrate with IFTTT
- Wemo Bridge adds HomeKit support
- First Alert OneLink Safe & Sound with Amazon/Google voice services
- Find out How to Use a Lutron Pico remote with HomeKit
- Follow CNET’s complete CES coverage
- Read Andrew’s posts and reviews
- Follow Andrew on Twitter
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show and The HomeTech Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
Please inquire about sponsorship opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org