Richard spends some time catching up with Yonomi CEO Kent Dickson at this year’s SXSW. Yonomi has been rolling out some big updates for users of its smart home app, but the real power behind this app is the platform Yonomi’s been building and is now leveraging for third-party hardware manufacturers. We also have lots of feedback to catch up on.
This episode is brought to you by DoItForMe.Solutions.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Ring Alarm Smoke/CO2 Listener
- Innovative Home Systems
- Stack Lighting Pivots, Stops Selling Bulbs to Consumers
- Fibaro’s official device handlers are available on GitHub
- Richard was quoted in a New York Times smart kitchen article
- Find out more about Yonomi at yonomi.co
- Find Yonomi on twitter as @yonomi
- Find Yonomi on Facebook as yonomiapp
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.