The Smart Kitchen Summit’s curator, Mike Wolf, joins us to review the discussions that Richard facilitated at this year’s event. Included in this episode, you’ll hear Richard’s own panel, Don’t Brick My Fridge, where he discusses with his panelists some of the issues businesses face when selling connected products.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- PicoBrew’s Third Generation Brewing Appliance On Way To Macy’s This November
- Read my full write-up about my Don’t Brick My Fridge panel at The Spoon
- Watch the video of my Don’t Brick My Fridge panel
- Netgear 4G LTE Modem with Dual Ethernet Ports
- Read more about food tech at The Spoon
- Find out more about the Smart Kitchen Summit
- Follow Mike on Twitter
- Check out a preview of the DMZ’s newest podcast, Story Players
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.