With Josh away, Richard will watch TV on Tuesday nights. No, but seriously, Josh’s absence may be Richard’s excuse for a thinner show schedule, but it’s also a great opportunity to bring DMZ contributor Marques Lyons to the mic to discuss the latest entertainment news.
But first [clearly Richard’s been watching too much Big Brother], Microsoft silently surprises Media Center users with a change to the guide data updates, aligning the data source with the Xbox One. Microsoft ditches the “Xbox” moniker on its music and video services, which leads Marques into a wonderful rant about Microsoft’s multiple missed opportunities with its continued rebranding.
Scheduling Note: Due to Josh being in China for much of the month of July, there likely won’t be episodes the weeks of July 5th and July 19th.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Media Center EPG changes
- Movies & TV in Windows 10
- Feel the Groove
- Minecraft on Windows 10
- Nadella says they’ll make Windows Phones if OEMs don’t
- Folding Mobile Keyboard now available
- Podcast pick: Tell it Anyway
- Richard co-hosts the Ritual Misery Podcast
- Follow Josh’s adoption adventures at From Great Wall to Great Lakes
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles