Netflix is killing off its DVD business while making important improvements to its ad-supported tier. Google TV is getting updates to help it run better on low-power devices. Walmart launched a new Google TV streaming box. YouTube Music added podcasts. UK’s antitrust regulator blocked Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision Blizzard.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #619.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Netflix is shutting down its original DVD business after 25 years – The Verge
- Netflix Rolls Out Improved Video Quality, Other Changes to Ad-Supported Plan; Changes Lower-Priced Tier’s Name – The Streamable
- Google TV update rolling out with performance boost, frees up storage with app hibernation
- Review: Walmart’s new Google TV box is the best deal in streaming
- YouTube Music officially launching podcasts in the US on Android, iOS, and web
- UK regulator blocks Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard merger over cloud concerns | Engadget
- Get Ready for the Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature Airing June 11
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles