Reviews are in for the Vizio M-Series Quantum X. Sony has a new Dolby Atmos soundbar. LG unveiled a 240Hz curved OLED display. September is the last time Xbox Games with Gold will include Xbox 360 games and they are actually providing a game you should download! Sony is increasing the price of the PlayStation 5 in most regions of the world. Will Nintendo and Xbox follow suit?
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #598.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- ONKRON Mobile TV Stand with Wheels
- The Office Oasis Original Rollerblade Chair Wheels, Set of 5, Universal Fit
- Vizio M-Series Quantum X Review: Bright HDR Picture Made Affordable – CNET
- Vizio MQX 65” QLED
- Sony’s new premium 3.1-channel Dolby Atmos soundbar costs $700 | Engadget
- Sony HT-A3000 3.1 Channel Dolby Atmos Soundbar
- LG unveils its first curved OLED display with a 240Hz refresh rate at IFA | Engadget
- XENEON FLEX 45WQHD240 OLED UltraWide Gaming Display
- Valve’s Portal 2 Headlines Games with Gold for September 2022
- Microsoft Confirms No Price Increase for Xbox Series X and S
Send us your feedback by email
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard and Richard Gunther
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles