Xbox has a massive plan for celebrating Black History Month. Discovery Plus is adding linear channels. Sling TV is raising rates. Documentary+ is a new streaming service for documentaries. Disney+ finally has a bundle with ad-free Hulu. Google Stadia is giving up on creating their own first-party games.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #548.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Xbox Celebrates Black Voices and Drives Community Impact During Black History Month and Beyond
- Discovery Plus Launches Linear Channels For “90 Day Fiancé”, “Property Brothers”, “Chopped”, & More
- Sling TV is raising prices and sweetening the deal with more free DVR space
- Documentary+, New Free Streaming Service, Launches With Curated Set of Docs
- Disney’s bundle that includes Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and ad-free Hulu is widely available
- Google Stadia Shutting Down Internal Game Studios
- Doctor Who River Song
Send us your feedback by email
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard and Richard Gunther
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.