Home: On #079 – Simple Control, with Will Price
We finally sit down with Simple Control CEO Will Price to discuss their versatile iOS-based control system for your home. We find out that they have answers for people who insist on having tactile buttons and that Will’s not the biggest fan of HomeKit. But first, how much is a dishwasher that orders its own soap refills worth to you?
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Sonos creating strategic retail partnerships
- Honeywell releases HomeKit-compatible thermostat
- New GE Dishwasher has Amazon’s Dash Replenishment Services built in
- LIFX Plus bulbs will offer infrared light when bulbs are “off”
- Wirecutter report reviews and recommends best Z-Wave switch
- Homebridge DIY HomeKit bridge
- Follow Veronica on Twitter at @simplectrl
- Check out the Simple Control website
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.