Home: On #068 – SXSW Interactive, with Mike Wolf
Live from SXSW Interactive, where smart home, smart kitchen, and smart cities are hot topics. We catch up with Industry Analyst Mike Wolf then get a chance to speak with some of the companies here in Austin at the event, including b8ta, Yonomi, and ConnectSense.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- SXSW Innovation Policy Day
- Why It’s Time for Apple to Buy Sonos
- If Echo Is The iPhone Of Connected Home, Then Sonos Is The Blackberry
- Tovala: The Smart Oven That Makes Home Cooking Easy
- Follow @michaelwolf on Twitter
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.