Episode 286 gets kicked off with more great listener feedback before Josh and Richard dive into the week of Microsoft entertainment technology news. Windows Phone 8.1 is officially rolling out while about 40 games for the mobile platform were upgraded to Windows Phone 8 standards. Microsoft and their partners are taking the bait in the price war against Chromebooks. Xbox One sales make a huge jump after the Kinect-less version launches, and is DirecTV finally making the NFL Sunday Ticket available to streamers? Maybe… If you’re not listening live you’re missing a lot of fun, so make sure to join Josh and Richard for the live recording of episode 287 on Wednesday, July 23rd at 8:00pm ET!
Click here to download episode #286
Subscribe to the Show
- Windows Phone 8.1 starting to roll out
- Software Update for Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8.
- 40 Windows Phone games updated for new devices
- Cortana support coming to INSTEON app on Windows Phone
- Microsoft launches a price assault on Chromebooks
- Kinect for Windows v2 shipping
- Xbox One sales pick up after Kinect-free option launch
- ‘NFL Sunday Ticket without satellite’ sounds too good to be true, and for many it is
- Satya’s vision of Microsoft’s future:
- New Raspberry Pi B+ released, an even better media extender
- Dish can keep streaming TV anywhere after Fox’s Aereo argument fails
- Meetup 2014 Overview on Home Server Show 263
Send us your feedback by email and voicemail! (1-877-856-4933)
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard and Richard Gunther.
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles