Home: On #029 – Nest Developments, with Mike Wolf
Market analyst Mike Wolf joins Richard to recap a few busy weeks of smarthome news. Nest buys Dropcam, launches a developer program, and announces integration partners; Staples expands its connected home ecosystem and footprint; and Home Depot jumps into the pool with a surprisingly appealing offering.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Nest Launches Developer Program with Integration Partnersr
- Control4 Update on Nest Integration
- Nest Labs Acquires Dropcam for $555M
- Staples Expands Staples Connect Ecosystem and Footprint
- Staples Connect feedback
- Google I/O highlights
- Wink Connected Devices Ecosystem Launches July 7 at Home Depot
- GE announces new, affordable connected LED bulb
- The Smart Home Show
- NextMarket Insights
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.