What do you do when you hit a wall on your smart home projects? You can’t do something, don’t know something, or just don’t have the time. Robert Spivack of DoItForMe Solutions is here to help! That plus, of course, we discuss the latest news and updates from Philips Hue, Insteon, and Wink. Yep, Wink. They’re down. Again. Is it for good? They say No.
Listen to the episode here or download it.
You’ll also find the show in these places:
- Philips Hue gets a new Tap dial switch, customizable track lighting, and more
- Switchbot Release First HomeKit Enabled Device
- Leviton Adds Most Exciting DIY Smart Home Controller To Launch in Years
- Orro Announces Direct Integration with Alarm.com
- The Latest on Insteon
- Wink’s Down. Again. Still.
- Find out more about Robert’s business, Do-It-For-Me Solutions
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The HomeTech Podcast, The Spoon Podcast, and The Smart Home Show, co-hosted by Richard with Adam Justice.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
Inquire about sponsorship opportunities at email@example.com