Level one-ups Kevo, Signify announces another expensive Philips Hue entertainment product, and Wink lets customers down…again. But the real news is IFTTT’s new Pro offering, and Linden Tibbets is here to tell us all about that and to advise Richard on how to properly pronounce IFTTT after all these years.
Listen to the episode here or download it.
You’ll also find the show in these places:
- Level announces Level Touch smart lock
- Ring doorbells and cameras will soon integrate with Lutron’s smart lighting system
- Hue launches multi-color light strip for TVs, updates bulbs
- Wink smart home platform continues its downward spiral with day-long outage
- Anova’s Steam Oven is Here
- The HomeKit-enabled Meross Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener is now available
- Amazon’s new Blink cameras can run for up to four years
- Follow Linden on Twitter @ltibbets
- Find out more about IFTTT
- See what IFTTT is up to on YouTube, including how Richard first reached out to IFTTT
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The HomeTech Podcast, The Food Tech Show, and The Smart Home Show, now co-hosted by Richard with Adam Justice.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
Inquire about sponsorship opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org