CNET’s Ry Crist joins Richard just before the start of CES to reminisce about last year’s highlights and post-show reality and to speculate about what they’ll see this year at this massive event. They’re both betting on more smart refrigerators, and Richard’s pretty confident he won’t like them.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Samsung’s first generation Family Hub Refrigerator
- CNET’s review of Stack Lighting
- Smarter’s (now phantom) smart kitchen offerings from CES 2016
- CNET’s review of the Almond 3 router
- Our review of the Almond 3 router
- Richard’s CES Panel: Smart Lighting Just Needs to Work
- Learn more about CNET’s Smart Home
- Follow Ry Crist on Twitter
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.