Men’s Health Tech Editor Gregg Stebben joins us to share his experiences using connected locks and other smarthome products as part of his standard toolkit for managing rental properties. Now…if only he could find one system to pull it all together.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
Did you like it? Please rate it in iTunes or on Stitcher.
- Apple Takes Nest Products Off its Store Shelves
- Elgato Eve sensors now shipping
- Quirky is running out of money and Replaced Their CEO
- Philips has joined the AllSeen Alliance
- Insteon has released a firmware update for Hub Pro
- Nexia Home Intelligence
- Smart Kitchen Summit
- Listen to Gregg (and occasionally Richard) on Popular Technology Radio
- Follow Gregg on Twitter at @greggstebben
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Home Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and the Tear Down Show.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.