GE readies smart appliances for home automation ecosystems like Wink, Canary shows up in retail outlets, and Nest misses a step on the switch to British Summer Time. We catch up on these stories and more with the host of Home Gadget Geeks, Jim Collison.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Tado Thermostat Just Got Smarter
- Wink Readying to Connect with GE Appliances
- New GE wall switches available in the SmartThings Store
- August secures $38M in B round funding
- Canary now available at retail
- Ivee and Ubi will integrate with Harmony
- Nest thermostats time change problem in UK
- Richard appears on The Ritual Misery Podcast (NSFW)
- Here more from Jim Collison at theaverageguy.tv
Home: On is now listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The NextMarket Podcast, HomeTech Podcast, and Daily Tech News Show.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.