Entertainment 2.0 is a podcast that was born from a love for Windows Media Center, but over the last few years the product has hardly evolved and its community has shrunk. While we’ve often felt like the only ones saying that Media Center isn’t dead, there certainly hasn’t been a lot of growth to discuss. For the first time that we can remember this episode of the podcast has more Media Center news than any other topic category, and we’re really excited about it! Could 2014 actually be a year of resurgence for our beloved home theater PC platform? If you’re not listening live you’re missing a lot of fun, so make sure to join Josh and Richard for the live recording of episode 262 on Tuesday, January 28th at 8:00pm ET!
Click here to download episode #261
Subscribe to the Show
- tubeCentric Closes Up Shop
- Media Browser 3 Adds Live TV Support
- The Voice of Windows Media Center Users is Growing Louder
- Keeping Windows Media Center Alive Without Microsoft
- Xbox One December Sales
- Xbox Music for iOS 2.0 Adds Offline Support
- Now leaving Microsoft: Longtime media VP Blair Westlake
- Review: miniStack MAX Completes Our Mac mini HTPC
Send us your feedback by email and voicemail! (1-877-856-4933)
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard and Richard Gunther.
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles