Richard is back to join Josh for a week that saw a fairly quick to the most recent Windows Media Center issue: a broken Netflix plugin. The week’s news was dominated by the Xbox One however. Microsoft surprised everyone by giving us an unboxing video of the still unreleased entertainment console, and it had a pleasant surprise in it. Microsoft also clarified that they have every intention to eventually fulfill the vision for the Xbox One that they announced in May by also detailing how digital game sharing will work. There was also some speculation about the forthcoming release of Windows 8.1 and a little Windows Phone news to cover. If you’re not listening live you’re missing a lot of fun, so make sure to join Josh and Richard for the live recording of episode 239 on Tuesday, August 20th at 8:00pm ET!
Click here to download episode #239
Subscribe to the Show
- Intel HD Graphics Flickering Fix
- Netflix Profile Support Breaks Windows Media Center Plugin (Workaround Found)
- Xbox One no longer requires Kinect to be plugged in
- Microsoft unboxes Xbox One, reveals final design and a bundled headset
- Microsoft ‘committed’ to original Xbox One plans, reveals new ‘Home Gold’ sharing features
- Xbox 360 will drop Microsoft Points starting next system update
- Microsoft’s Windows 8.1: When will users get the final bits?
- Report: HTC drifting away from Windows Phone as market share dips below 5%
Send us your feedback by email and voicemail! (1-877-856-4933)
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles