Today at CES Nokia just announced their major entry into the US market with a brand new phone: the Lumia 900. It of course sports Windows Phone 7. It will be running be Mango, not Tango, but will be packing an LTE radio! The phone is coming exclusively to AT&T. Unfortunately, they didn’t reveal a price or release date. They only stated “in the coming months” when asked. AT&T’s LTE network is still in its infancy, so waiting for it to grow might be a reasonable excuse not to launch it right away. The Lumia 900 looks fantastic. We just wish it were coming out on multiple carriers, more specifically, Verizon.
Update: Nokia press conference video embedded below.
- 1.4Ghz CPU
- 4.3″ AMOLED Clear Black display
- 8-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens (2.2/28)
- 16 GB internal memory
- 1830mAh battery
- GSM/EGSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 850/1900/2100, LTE Band 4 (1700/2100) & 17 (700)
- 512MB RAM
- 127.8 x 68.5 x 11.5 mm (5 x 2.7 x .45 inches)
- Available in Black or Cyan
- Includes Nokia Drive, ESPN Sports Hub, and CNN App