Another week with no live sports on Tuesday night. We might have to declare this national date night if this keeps happening. All in all, a pretty uneventful week. All the regular suspects are there including baseball, college football on Thursday and Friday and NFL Monday Night Football. The WNBA also starts its conference finals on Wednesday.
I hate to say it, but I guess anytime the Red Sox and Yankees play, people get excited. With a lack of anything else to choose from, I’ll say this is the game of the week. In reality, the Yankees have the AL East locked up, and the Red Sox have the AL Wildcard locked up so it doesn’t really mean much.
Here’s the rest of the weekend, big games in BOLD.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
- 8:30 p.m. – NFL Football Indianapolis at Miami (720p)
- 8 p.m. – WNBA Conference Semis Washington at Indiana (720p)
- 10 p.m. – WNBA Conference Semis San Antonio at Phoenix (720p)
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
- No live national games scheduled
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
- 7 p.m. – MLB Philadelphia at Florida (720p)
- 8 p.m. – WNBA Conference Finals (720p)
- 10 p.m. – MLB San Francisco at Arizona (720p)
- 10 p.m. – WNBA Conference Finals (720p)
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18
Note this post originally appeared on Living High Def.