Tablo’s ATSC 3.0 DVR is indefinitely delayed. MGM+ has launched. HBO Max raised prices while cutting content. Apple TV and Apple Music are now Windows apps. The large Apple HomePod has returned!
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #612.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Tablo is Refunding Pre-Orders of ITs ATSC 3.0 DVR But Still Plans to Release It | Cord Cutters News
- Amazon’s MGM+ goes live, has Google TV integration already
- HBO Max’s first price hike raises the monthly rate by $1 – The Verge
- Apple TV, Music Apps Coming to Windows; Preview Versions Available Now – The Streamable
- Apple announces revamped full-size HomePod two years after discontinuing original – The Verge
- Google releases Stadia Controller update to enable Bluetooth
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles