Microsoft surprised the gaming world by announcing that they are buying Activision Blizzard. There are a lot of details to consider in this $68.7 billion purchase. NBC has bad news for those looking to watch the Super Bowl in 4K. The Android TV 11 update for NVIDIA SHIELD TV is giving Plex server users all sorts of issues. YouTube TV is making their channel guide even more configurable, and Google has released Play Games for Windows.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #577.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Microsoft Buys Activision Blizzard In Deal Valued At Nearly $70 Billion, Bobby Kotick Staying On As CEO
- NBC Won’t Televise Super Bowl LVI in 4K
- Nvidia working with Google and Plex to fix its Android TV 11 update on Shield TV
- YouTube TV Now Allows You to Sort Channels by ‘Most Watched’
- Google shows off Play Games app for Windows PCs & lists spec requirements
Send us your feedback by email
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard and Richard Gunther
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles