Home: On #091 – The Kitchen Challenge
We look at some of the opportunities and challenges facing companies who are bringing new technology and connectivity to kitchen devices and appliances. What should manufacturers consider as they explore new technology for the kitchen, and what do consumers need to be thinking about as this space expands?
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- The Anova Precision Cooker
- Introducing the Anova Precision Oven
- A Kickstarter Backer’s Review of Tovala’s New Smart Oven and Meal Service
- The June oven
- Basheer Tome on the Smart Kitchen Show
- With Investment In Nomiku, Samsung Expands Presence In The “Connected Kitchen”
- Electrolux completes acquisition of Anova
- Check out Stacey Higginbotham’s IoT Podcast
- Allen Weiner’s Kombucha Network
- Read about kitchen tech at The Spoon
- Attend this year’s Smart Kitchen Summit (use promo code HOMEON for 25% off tickets)
This episode featured guest appearances by Steve Svajian, Cory Borman, and Michael Tankenoff, arranged by Jordan Houston at Anova; Stacey Higginbotham; and Allen Weiner at the Kombucha Network. Background music in this episode was remixed from “Inspired” by Kevin MacLeod, available at incompetech.com. It is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.