IKEA finally moves into smart home retail with the introduction of its connected lighting line in U.S. markets, Google Home expands its capabilities and markets, and Ljuba Miljkovic, co-founder of Automatic, joins us to discuss the potential of including your car in your connected life and home.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- IKEA finally getting into the Smart Home
- Smart Lighting: Light for studying. And for Kissing [auto-play video]
- Google Home adding new smarthome integration
- Anova Rolls Out Alexa and Google Home Integrations With ‘Guided Cook’ Capabilities
- Google Home available in the UK for £129
- Ecobee Lite now supports sensors
- Adding Home Automation to a Vacation Rental – Hands-on Review
- Home: On #053 – Property Management, with Gregg Stebben
- Ultimate Guide to Smart Home Compatibility
- I joined Stacey Higginbotham on the latest IoT Podcast Episode 107: How the internet of things came to be
- Learn more about Automatic
- Follow Ljuba on Twitter
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.